Saturday, March 12, 2011

Amici Lunch

Seafood, chili oil and pasta

Lasagna


Rice and Seafood








  This is at Amici in Alabang Town Center. What I love about their food is that they have a lot of options for past and I'm a pasta girl! I grew up eating my Mom's spaghetti and carbonara and I just love how they were made! I am thankful to the creator of spaghetti and carbonara! Anyway, so today, I was with Nick and Mark and we went to Amici to have lunch after we got pissed off at Pancake House who made us wait for a freakin' 45 minutes and our food was NEVER SERVED. So, we walked out just after they served the potato salad. It was the worst experience ever! But good thing Amici gave us a good sevice so we did leave a tip and I am blogging now about the food I got to enjoy. Anyway, I tasted their lasagna from mark's plate and it was really good! Just right tomato taste and the lasagna itself was baked well that it doesn't get messy while I slice it. The seafood in my pasta was also good as they tasted really fresh and that they had a lot of it in my pasta. tomatoes were fresh and the chili oil was absorbed by the pasta. i haven't had the chance to try Nick's food but it definitely looked yummy! Anyway, I would definitely recommend Amici! happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment