Sunday, December 23, 2012

Pre-Christmas Dinner @ Ma Maison - Greenbelt 3

Veggie Salad
Chicken Teriyaki
Soup
Mixed Fruits White Chocolate Tart
Green tea Brazo de Mercedez
Watermelon Fruit Shake
Beef Gyudon
Me, Qhueen and Katey
So, me, Kate and Qhueen decided we wanted to have a Pre-Christmas dinner and they asked me where to go. I might have not mentioned it but since my mom and I ate at Ma Maison, it has been one of my favorite dining spots in Greenbelt 3. One reason is because of the price. Price ranges from 250Php-700Php per meal. Second is because the place is so cozy. Third is because the food is just AWESOME. So, I decided to bring the girls there! Loved the food and the ambience as it was not too crowded and just right for people who wanted to go to a place where you can dine and talk. It was my first time to try the Mixed Fruit White Chocolate Tart and I can say it was very delicious but my favorite would remain the green tea brazo de mercedez. I will surely come back for more! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment