Sunday, October 7, 2012

Healthy and Yummy!

So, lately, I've been keeping up with my diet and excercise and yes, slowly.. I am losing some pounds and toning some body parts. It's a tough and long journey before I can really claim that I'm back in shape. But definitely, I can feel that I am getting there. 

http://www.naturevalley.com/
Just the other day, I decided to try one food that I have doubts about: Granola Bars. I had no idea if it tastes good or what. Good thing, I saw this brand: Nature Valley. They have Oats and Honey Flavored Bars, Peanut Butter and my favorite, Cinnamon. Please check their site from the link on the caption to see more details about this healthy food.




In the mean time, here's a pic I took recently of myself. Yes, not thin. but I think I look and feel better  about myself now, more than ever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment