Friday, October 12, 2012

Stress - Eating (Just sharing)

I think you guys have heard about stress-eating. Well, to be honest, this is one of the reasons why my waistline of 24 inches reached it's unbelievable size of 30 inches. Yup, you got it right. I gained so much weight 2 years ago because of what we so called " Stress-Eating ".

I have many source of stress around that time. Night shift work, School and Relationship. When I feelt sad, the tendency is I eat. Most of the time, I went for the "happy food" --> sweet stuff. Not until I have seen myself in the pictures that I realized I gained so much weight. It was difficult because I used to do modelling and I felt bad about myself. I felt insecure and scared of what people who knew me before would say about me now.

After gym and trying to control my stress-eating, I am proud to say that now, my waistline is at 26 inches. Maybe not as small as it was before but hey, 26 in is a good one for my height! Also, I started the habit of jogging instead of sitting infront of the tv and eating junkfoods when I'm stressed. Believe me, jogging is a great and enjoyable way to lose weight and excess body fats. Now, when I feel stressed, I put on my mp3 player ( sorry, I am so old school ) and start running around the subdivision where I live. It makes me feel good about myself.

Hope you guys will develop this habit too! :)
Happy Healthy eating and exercising everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment