Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Brother Long Legs and Daddy Long Legs!

Crepe I ate in Chiba. Yummy

Beer somwhere... Neil what's the place called again?

Ali-Bab lunch with Marco

Gyudon Lunch with Marco

RICE MEAL from a Hawaiian place near the office

Neil's Taco Rice. Looking good eh?

Havana's Daiquiri and Mojito in Roponggi with Marco, Todd, Ty and Maxi
What's Tokyo without spending time with 2 of my closest friends? Daddy Long Legs a.k.a. Neil and Brother Long Legs a.k.a Marco. Hehehe :) Some lunches and nights/days out spent with these guys. AMAZING. They are the coolest I've ever met. Mind you, Neil is 6ft 3in tall and Marco is 6ft 4in tall which made me look like a dwarf or maybe their kid? Kidding. But yeah. They are the guys I have worked with for the longest time in my current company and they are one of the nicest people I've ever met. I am very happy to get the chance to spend time with them during my stay in Tokyo. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment