Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mango Smoogee, Iced Chocolano, Teriyaki Sandwhich and Kani Sandwhich

Weekends. Instead of me partying somewhere with friends, for several months now, I declare myself  totally behaved :P kidding! hahaha. Well, seriously speaking, I have been so laid back lately. Not wanting to go to crowded places or places with loud music. Instead, I am now enjoying weekends at home. Either cooking or maybe eating out with Mom and the rest of the family. My favorite date is my Mom. Well, I ask her out, pay for everything and somehow, it is very fulfilling. :) Mom and I spent a great amount of time in the mall last Saturday and decided to eat at Tokyo Cafe ( I love taking Mom to restos/food stores that she hasn't been to and wanted her to try some food that I have tried ). As you can see in the pic above, we had sandwhiches mainly because we were there around 3PM and just wanted to sit and chat so sandwhiches and cold drinks are the best companions! :)

What I like about Tokyo Cafe is that the servings were big. Mom and I got so full! Plus the venue of Tokyo Cafe in SM Southmall is quite good because it's not crowded and the vibe is relaxing. I really love my afternoons with Mom. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment