Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pole Dancing + Diet

Me trying to climb the pole before doing the Dream Girls position
I recently joined a Pole Dancing Class. Actually, I've been wanting to join that class since last year. I have been a fan of dances like ballroom, belly dancing, folk dance and modern dance since I was young and I have actually performed some of those dances since I started going to school. This time though, my goal wasn't to just have fun but also to keep myself fit. I have been so busy with work and honestly speaking, sitting for 8 hours then eating can make a girl like me fat. gawd.

I learned that this dance can help you tone your body--- I'm so up for it! I wanted to tone my arms and have abs so this is a good one! ;) I really don't intend to be thin. Thin is not good ( at least in my eyes hahaha ) and I've been a "curvy" girl ever since having wide hips and luckily, I am not flat-chested either :P so yeah, toning is my goal.

Now for my diet, I am planning to do a veggie diet for a month to see if there will be some improvements on my size. I did mention I am not planning to be thin but I plan to lose a bit of weight so toning will be easier.

Wish me luck in this new challenge! :) As well, HAPPY EATING to everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment