Monday, July 9, 2012

Dessert and Yakiniku with Ken & His Friends

Reminded me so much of Halo-Halo in the Philippines! Special thanks to  Shintaro and his dad!




This is one special post. SPECIAL -- get it? haha. No, seriously. Well, reason why I said this is special is because it was my first time to actually try Yakiniku. All thanks to my new boss, Ken. It was great bonding with him and 2 friends of his from the sport he attends during the weekend. I was very thankful to get the chance to meet them. They did make my stay in Japan quite special because they have been so nice to me.

The night we had yakiniku was so fun. Despite the fact that Ken's friends are having  hard time communicating with me using English, they tried their best to talk to me. They even joked about me being a chocolate girl because Ken said he caught me with a pack of chocolates in my desk which makes me lose my appetite for proper food during lunch and dinner. :P

As well, they are laughing because I have pictures all over google! It was hard to explain what I was doing in the past but yeah, some of my modelling pics are still on google images. But modelling seems so long ago! haha!

Also, I realized how "fun" my boss can be outside of work. Being a new assistant to him ( after Marco left ), was a whole new adjustment for me. Knowing his friends made me feel welcomed and accepted. It was a great start and hopefully, we can be an effective team, just as how Marco and I were.

Itadakimasu! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment